ISCA Positions Vacant
Full-Time Data Analyst
ISCA is seeking a full-time Data Analyst to join our small Canberra-based secretariat. The position reports to our Director of Policy and Research and involves utilising statistics and data to inform the development of policy and advice for Independent schools.
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will require the following skills
- Experience in compiling and analysing statistics
- A capacity to interpret and model data
- The ability to present data in an informative and accessible way
- Experience using Microsoft Excel at an advanced level
- Possess the ability to work in a team, have good organisational ability and a capacity to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
A suitable remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
A position description can be downloaded here: Duty statement Data Analyst
For more other information on the position contact Caroline Miller on (02) 6282 3488.
Please address your application, including the contact details of two referees, to:
Ms Colette Colman
Independent Schools Council of Australia
PO Box 324
DEAKIN WEST ACT 2600
or email to email@example.com
by 5 pm on 20 February 2017